• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Andy2018

Recruit
Mar 19, 2018
Hello, first I greet everyone here. Too bad that it is the forum, for this game, not in German. I have a vehicle with food in front of the dome but I do not know how to get the food into the dome. Can someone help me here please? Thanks and greetings from Germany.Andreas

Hi

The done needs to be covered by a drone hub firstly and then just either drop a good storage from the build menu next to the dome of just use the command menu on the transport to drop the food anywhere within range of the dome and drone hub. The drones will pick up the food and take it inside as needed. Make sure that you have built a diner or grocer as well.

Thanks for the hint ..... I'll give it a try tomorrow. Does the drone hub have to be right at the dome? I had a transporter with food right in front of the dome but the drones did not carry anything but I did not have a supermarket or restaurant in the dome ... I hope you understand what I mean because I'm German and let this translate from google.

You need at least a diner or grocer or the colonists wont get food properly. If you highlight the drone hub it should show you a highlighted line indicating the range of the drones. Just make sure that it cover your dome.