• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

DiFix

Recruit
Feb 25, 2019
Hello, the font used to write several of the in game texts is seriously little. I feel difficult to read most of it, especially the one from the tutorial, and I have a 40 inch TV, just my couch is 2.5/3m away from it.

Differently from Pc users, that usually sit in front of their screens, console users usually have a setup similar to mine, and I hope you can consider modifying the UI on the basis of that. Thanks.

I can read it fine on my 32inch screen and i sit about a meter away.

Maybe the devs should add a larger font size option for people that sit further from the TV or who have poor eyesight.

Can you please post pics? I have no issues. Then again, playing on a 60" screen helps I guess. I think pics would help the developers to see and maybe add in a scaling mechanism. For me I would hate for the fonts to get bigger since for me they seem fine.

Hello, I don't feel the need to post pics since the font size is fixed and I think that this problem can be found in many points, but as I said one of the worst instances are the tutorial messages.

Obviously a 60'' screen show big characters and I cannot know how far do you stand from the screen. Usually consoles are played at a distance of 2/3 meters from the screen, and try to read all the text in this game from that distance on a 30/40'' screen!

100% agree. A patch for this is needed. I'm fine 75% of the time but then I'll have to stand up and lean forward to read something. It's right on the edge of being big enough. I imgaine folks with poor eyesight are having real trouble.

You see this a LOT with PC ports.