• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Always work is a nice way to forget about emtional pain.....So i= what is bets for our Warlock ? ;)

Quite an interesting overall political landscape there. That's a massive Pell's Gate there. Where the Heartlands or Nibenay to crush them? Or is it actually a revolt?

I've also recently been of the opinion that the Colovian Estates are a paper tiger, so I don't have much confident in them, heh.

I don't understand what you want to say mike.
Pell's Gate is independent. The Heartlands have the Imperial Isle and a small county. Nibenay... Well, they're relaxing with their big kingdom.
You'll see that the Colovian Estates will be more of a Tiger (the german tank) rather than a paper tiger.

I mean that in order to relax his pain about the loss of his wifes many other women lost their husbands too ;)

You must be close to being able to usurp the kingdom title. Looking forward to seeing how far Romulus is able to go in his lifetime. Any consideration for taking the Warlord ambition once you've built up a little more? It can be dangerous to give everyone a CB on you but there's no faster way to start conquering.

From “The memoirs of Romulus Trebatius”
Hedge Knights​

As always, peace brings some interesting news, sometimes even greater than the ones coming from the field of battle. Rumors in the whole of Tamriel came from the south about the death of Orgnum, the great and fierce mage-king-god of the Maormer.
am5c.jpg

Soonafter a group of Hedge Knights came to Virtue to participate in a minor tournament that had been organized by some of the small noble land-owners.
1spd.jpg

I decided to be present at the tournament to see the knights’ valour. Unfortunately one of them was severly injured by one of my guards and brought him in the castle to help him recover.
rxas.jpg

He died a couple of days later, but gave me his armour as a gift for helping him. It was an armour made by a great orcish blacksmith from the Dragontail mountains.
w2ac.jpg

waj6.jpg

Again war started to tempt me and I couldn’t wait to test that shining orcish armour in battle…

Ouch. Yeah, I'm always paranoid about steam's interface, that somehow it's going to screw up. Are you using that? Because if so, there might actually be hope though. Even if the upload seems to have not worked, there's generally the local copy still stored.

I don't upload the pics. The point is that I was moving the pics into another folder that I could find more easily without going inside all the steam folders: I wanted to cut-paste the pics but the PC didn't want to paste them... And now they're lost.

You could use this disaster as flavor. Create a premise where history was lost for a century and start again.

Yeah, not as if that hasn't happened in Elder Scrolls lore before, heh.

That's a massive understatement!

Really hope you can find a way to continue this! I've been looking for an Elder Kings mod AAR to slake my thirst until I can purchase a new computer that can handle CKII with mods, and move on from my laptop.