• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Seadd-Talan

Second Lieutenant
4 Badges
Mar 15, 2021
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
There is an issue when looking at fleet capacity at the top of the screen. I think it is showing every anchorage I have instead the of just totaling the amount of increase provided by the anchorages. Since there is no way to scroll, I can’t see all the information about my fleet capacity. There is also no information about fleet capacity in the fleet overview window.
Note: I put this here because I don’t think it is a bug, just an oversight, so I didn’t put it in the bug forum.

• 1Like
Reactions:
There is an issue when looking at fleet capacity at the top of the screen. I think it is showing every anchorage I have instead the of just totaling the amount of increase provided by the anchorages. Since there is no way to scroll, I can’t see all the information about my fleet capacity. There is also no information about fleet capacity in the fleet overview window.
Note: I put this here because I don’t think it is a bug, just an oversight, so I didn’t put it in the bug forum.
Go to fleet manager, it'll show your fleet capacity on the left side of your screen after you click on one of your fleets.

So, I checked the fleet manager window, but there was no detailed breakdown of my fleet capacity.
As far as details go, idk. Once you click on a fleet it'll show, for example: 45\80(80)...meaning your capacity for that specific fleet size is 80 and you're currently at 45. Hope that helps a bit, I know its basic but I think thats all we have until the rest of Federations is released.

Seadd is not talking about a single fleet but about the global fleet capacity, and not about its current value but about the details of the current cap.

Pop and tech will boost the cap, but anchorage does too. Except that currently, anchorage is not summed on a single line but repeated for each anchorage module you have.
It will look something like:

Pop: 234
Technology: 120
anchorage: +4

At some point this makes the tooltip so tall that you can't even read some of it.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Seadd is not talking about a single fleet but about the global fleet capacity, and not about its current value but about the details of the current cap.

Pop and tech will boost the cap, but anchorage does too. Except that currently, anchorage is not summed on a single line but repeated for each anchorage module you have.
It will look something like:

Pop: 234
Technology: 120

At some point this makes the tooltip so tall that you can't even read some of it.
Exactly. If we could just scroll through it using one of the analog sticks, that would be great. However, adding these details to the fleet manager also makes sense.

• 1Like
Reactions: