• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Anmagor

Recruit
Jul 30, 2019
(Translated by Google :confused:)

I immediately built 4 domes for the founders. They are close together and connected by passageways. A dome in the middle for the living room and three domes for work buildings and services. Dome A (middle) is connected to dome B in the north, to dome C in the south and dome to the east D. Dome A houses housing. The founders should find services and work in the other cupolas. The colonists have found their jobs in the directly adjacent domes. Unfortunately, they do not use all services, so their comfort stays low. No one visits the electronics store or the bar (dome D), although of course founder colonists work there (one worker for the morning shift and one for the late shift). 15 sols since the beginning no visits to these buildings. The art shop in dome C and the diner in dome B are very well attended. Furthermore, I had two workers as a botanist and two for the grocery store. I thought my setup was great and I do not understand why it does not work. The colonists can work in neighboring domes or visit services, right? Nevertheless, the structure did not work.

System: PS4

Upvote 0
Surviving Mars_20190801021851.png

New Game - Similar Construction - Same problem

Sol 12 - First domes (bird landed complex;) with founders
The founders overrun some services and do not use others (electronics shop / bar). Did I miss something? Or does the game not work? I have already lost the joy of the game.Overrun.png