• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What platform do you. have the game on please?

Has it ever worked, or never yet?

Hey Dewey12, thanks for reaching out. This windows error code usually indicates corrupted local files. Can you try to Repair/Reset the App and see if that resolves the issue?
  1. Right Click the Empire of Sin App in your Start Menu and Select 'App Settings'
  2. Scroll down and Select Repair/Reset, this will try to fix any issues that there might be.
  3. Once a checkmark appears next to the Repair/Reset Option you can start Empire of Sin again.
If Repair/Reset don't resolve the issue I'd suggest a Reinstall.

Everytime i try to run Empire of sin i get this error:

empireofsinuwp:

File system error (-2147219195)

can someone please help
Hi
I face same issue 2 days with research with no luck, I did everything I found in google no solution fix this issue !
only one thing fix this issue :)
I have program name ( Wise Care 365 ) and I did the below steps
1- PC checkup
2- system cleaner ( registry cleaner / common cleaner )
3- system tuneup ( registry defrag )
after that the error gone I star the game without any error also I close it and try 3 time to make sure everything is OK.
please reply if this will fix your error

Good luck

Exact same issue. I've tried the alt tabbing trick and that worked yesterday but now it's useless again. I'm just glad I got this game on game pass and didn't spend the full retail cost on it. Like I enjoy it but this is a joke