• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Urinimohr

Recruit
May 11, 2019
Well I'm sure, I'm not the first one who suggests this but as it is still not like this now, I have to.
A farmland like in CitiesXL would be awesome. Ploppable as an area where a huge field appears, instead of a part of the industry where just small buildings can be build on Square tiles...
Due to the fact that Farms make up 40% of our surface on earth, it should be much better implemented than it is right now.

Hope the Developers know the System of CitiesXL and consider integrating it simmilarly. I would buy it instantly as a DLC.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Completely agree. I was so excited to see farm's appear in thr industries DLC but sadly I think they fell well short of expectation.

Thr fact most YouTubers 'fake it' play placing trees and fences around nothing kind of shows this.

Reactions:
Should be part of the badly need QoL update and would fit perfectly with Industries, although the revamped basics of farming should be available to everyone.