• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Ea90s

Corporal
11 Badges
Mar 8, 2019
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
I'm curious about fallen vs awakened empires. From what I've read, fallen empires don't build ships, colonize, or go to war but when they awaken they will do all of that.
Also from what I've read, they seem to awaken in cycles. Awaken, beef up military, bully other empires, expand, stagnate, decline, become a fallen empire again.

I'm trying to decide how best to proceed with my awakened empire. They now have several doom stack fleets that are hilariously beyond me. They also demanded I become a thrall which I turned down. I was okay giving up 25% tribute but ceasing all colonization was a deal breaker.
I'm thinking MAYBE become a thrall and rebel when they fall again? Assuming my cycle inquiry is correct of course.

Yes go undercover smooth as you can be than stand up shock them by saying kiekeboeoeoe here I am and eat them for breakfast at Tiffany's if you can if not wait for lunch time otherwise there is still some dinner time to be count on if it wouldn't work while at breakfast or lunch .
Go go go .

I'm curious about fallen vs awakened empires. From what I've read, fallen empires don't build ships, colonize, or go to war but when they awaken they will do all of that.
Also from what I've read, they seem to awaken in cycles. Awaken, beef up military, bully other empires, expand, stagnate, decline, become a fallen empire again.

I'm trying to decide how best to proceed with my awakened empire. They now have several doom stack fleets that are hilariously beyond me. They also demanded I become a thrall which I turned down. I was okay giving up 25% tribute but ceasing all colonization was a deal breaker.
I'm thinking MAYBE become a thrall and rebel when they fall again? Assuming my cycle inquiry is correct of course.
If your options are become a bitch or be turned to paste I would bend the knee. You can always later on become strong enough to declare independence or even challenge the FE/AE. However you can't comeback from getting curb stomped into oblivion.