• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Feb 12, 2004
We are starting a hot-seat MP game with England in the AGCEEP. The first player, Lord Ederon, went on using the AGCEEP beta 1, but I've already installed 1.23. Will it bug, or is it compatible ? Shall I have to replace my version ? :confused:

Thank you for a (quick) answer.

BTW, it's a fantastic mod !!! :D

AFAIK both players need to use the same patch.

A Hot seat game? so a save file is being passed on?...you would still need the most latest Patch in order to truly play the most up to date version with the least amount of bugs, BUT I do think that the save would not crash you, and could be playable.

LAte,
Jester

Jester said:
AFAIK both players need to use the same patch.

A Hot seat game? so a save file is being passed on?...you would still need the most latest Patch in order to truly play the most up to date version with the least amount of bugs, BUT I do think that the save would not crash you, and could be playable.

LAte,
Jester
Ok thank you.

I'll change my version, to have minimal bugs.

*nitpick*
Hot seat is technically playing from the same seat, one after another
*/nitpick*

and I think first 1 then 1.23 will work, but the other way round is perhaps a bit more dubious (since things were ADDED afaik)