• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Ranjer2112

Recruit
Apr 30, 2020
FYI This is my second time having to write this bug because after typing it the first time it asked me to log in to continue. Upon doing so it deleted what I typed. That is frustrating!

I have over a 1000 hrs of play time logged. I love the game! there are some things that I don't care for but that has not stopped me from playing. I am on my second play through in Campaign mode. Until now.
I am playing the Extraction mission. I have gotten "Mission Failed" on the 1st two attempts. I am on my 3rd attempt and I am again running into the same issue. When I defeat all of the opposition and I am at the top of the hill to Download the Data. There is no highlighted area around the base that houses the data. I know this because I have watched several YouTube videos and all of them has a highlighted area. I have attached a screenshot to show you what I mean.
Please tell me there is a fix for this? Otherwise I cannot move forward in the story.

Thank You

Attachments

• Extraction.jpg
    Extraction.jpg
    894,3 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0