• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Boodie

Recruit
29 Badges
Jul 13, 2021
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
Hello All! This is my first post on this or any other forum, sorry if I don't format correctly!

I'm playing as Ming and I'm trying to expel some Sunni Baluchi minorities to colonial Australia in order to make a Sunni Baluchi/Iranian colonial nation. However, when the colony finishes, the resultant province is Confucian (my country's religion) Baluchi instead of the desired Sunni Baluchi. Is this a bug or is this working as intended?

Here is a screenshot of two fully colonised provinces in the Areas of Top End and Capricornia (denoted by the Confucian religion) and two provinces being colonised (denoted by the Sunni religion).

1626171563355.png

Here is a screenshot of the culture map mode to show that the culture is correctly expelled.

1626171790922.png

Here is a screenshot of the political map mode.

1626171858321.png

I'll try and clarify any further questions to the best of my ability!

Attachments

• 1626171487626.png
    1626171487626.png
    6,6 MB · Views: 0
  • 1626172415411.png
    1626172415411.png
    5,5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions:
To clarify, did you expel baluchi minorities, or sunni minorities?

Reactions:
Makes sense you get a baluchi confucion province when expelling baluchi minorities. Baluchi confucian province on expelling sunnis, not so much.

Reactions:
Hello All! This is my first post on this or any other forum, sorry if I don't format correctly!

I'm playing as Ming and I'm trying to expel some Sunni Baluchi minorities to colonial Australia in order to make a Sunni Baluchi/Iranian colonial nation. However, when the colony finishes, the resultant province is Confucian (my country's religion) Baluchi instead of the desired Sunni Baluchi. Is this a bug or is this working as intended?

Here is a screenshot of two fully colonised provinces in the Areas of Top End and Capricornia (denoted by the Confucian religion) and two provinces being colonised (denoted by the Sunni religion).

View attachment 739689

Here is a screenshot of the culture map mode to show that the culture is correctly expelled.

View attachment 739692

Here is a screenshot of the political map mode.

View attachment 739693

I'll try and clarify any further questions to the best of my ability!
Did you harmonise sunni?
Makes sense you get a baluchi confucion province when expelling baluchi minorities. Baluchi confucian province on expelling sunnis, not so much.
Confucian is meant to harmonise instead of converting so maybe its just odd Dev choice

• 2Like
Reactions:
Hi,

Unless the concept of expelling minorities has changed, I think there is a bug regarding this.

I've launched several expulsions to the New World, but the host colonies have systematically implanted my main culture instead of that of the expellees.
Havana_1.png