• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Darkspyro911

Sergeant
13 Badges
Mar 26, 2018
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Surviving Mars
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
hi if you have a Expedition rocket than click cancel it will still say going to the site with no cancel option note the cancel option has to be gone in the fist place
1636162249987.png

1636162190736.png

GLITCH WARNING

Funny point.... you can repeat that action. And for each cancel it will generate a rocket. Sadly its not possible to start it but you can dismantle them to receive the materials for the rockets.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Just had the same bug, I tried sending it to another expedition but it only resets the Fuel counter, I clicked to dismantle and it doesn't dismantle. In the end I had to wait for the fuel to load and it launches.

on the steam forums many are having the same issue. rocket will not launch, duplication of rocket and cannot cancel planetary mission.

ANY ANSWERS from DEVS????

All,

It is a known issue and has been fixed which will be in the next update.
I recently bought Surviving Mars & Green Planet and this bug has been very confusing and frustrating for a new player. I know you all are likely busy with Below & Beyond but is there any work being done on fixing this bug and idea of when it might be fixed? Thanks in advance for any info.