• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

coolschmid

Private
4 Badges
Sep 13, 2003
Visit site
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • 500k Club
here i am back again a few hours and about 15 reloads later ;-) ....

Still playing the same game and had victory in the east (yeah!)
for the first time on gröfaz hehe. Went with schulenburg (don't ask me why) and annexed everything anyway (dissent +40%).
Well ok i thought peace is fine but then the SU dow'ed again
caused by event 40008, the soviet '42 dow.
I think there should be a - NOT event 5315 - (victory in the east)
in that trigger else you could simply remove the newordereast
events, right ?! Else add a deathdate for the '42 dow.

Humbly, yours

coolschmid

Originally posted by coolschmid
here i am back again a few hours and about 15 reloads later ;-) ....

Still playing the same game and had victory in the east (yeah!)
for the first time on gröfaz hehe. Went with schulenburg (don't ask me why) and annexed everything anyway (dissent +40%).
Well ok i thought peace is fine but then the SU dow'ed again
caused by event 40008, the soviet '42 dow.
I think there should be a - NOT event 5315 - (victory in the east)
in that trigger else you could simply remove the newordereast
events, right ?! Else add a deathdate for the '42 dow.

Humbly, yours

coolschmid

What do you mean? did you take over the soviets before 42'???

hehe nope it was '44.

but the trigger has a deathdate of 1947 so it will fire anyway
before that.

edit:

while i'm at it the POW mod has errors, the 2nd time the pow camp event fires (i think it's for moscow,stalingrad etc.) the wrong events fire if you choose one of the 3 options. the first one triggers the event again the other two trigger earlier events.
i think it was events 7910-7912 that are in the file but they aren't triggered. for the western POWs it's working correctly.

Last edited:
Originally posted by coolschmid
hehe nope it was '44.

but the trigger has a deathdate of 1947 so it will fire anyway
before that.

edit:

while i'm at it the POW mod has errors, the 2nd time the pow camp event fires (i think it's for moscow,stalingrad etc.) the wrong events fire if you choose one of the 3 options. the first one triggers the event again the other two trigger earlier events.
i think it was events 7910-7912 that are in the file but they aren't triggered. for the western POWs it's working correctly.

:) ok that is a relief. Right then the death date is wrong, we should change that. About the POW events, are you playing HSR? I did not realise we activated them for the version. In any case Smark corrected those events already some days ago so it will be updated.

ok fine, thanks. about the POW i'm playing srpro and they are in there.
i'm playing another game right now but the su has 120 mm tanks
by now (jan '42) so i doubt i'll be able to wear them down this time with my panthers ... that's how it should be hehe

i were also victorious in the east with ribbentrop-schulenberg plan, mid-43 and i let the ai DOW me in 42. but right after i accepted peace with the soviets they DOW on me again for persia, they joined the allies. and they annexed byelorussia and ukraine on the spot (demand territory). very annoying. the persia event shouldnt trigger if you make peace with the soviets. and something should be done that the ai cant gobble my russian puppets :mad: