• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Who can play today? If we won't have enough players to play the regular game, should we play some other new game with smaller player amount requirement instead? If yes, short or long term one?

Back home, saunatime now :) But I will be there to play.

Byakhiam said:
Who can play today? If we won't have enough players to play the regular game, should we play some other new game with smaller player amount requirement instead? If yes, short or long term one?
We could play a non-suicide crusader game :D

I can be there if we can agree what we play beforehand and have minimum amount of players around.

I would think the current game with screwed France either means dropping whole France as suitable player nation or getting regular player for France and having a player in all three important duchies there every time. Which is already four players as a minimum and Jarkko, Flo and I can't take positions there as we have our own kingdoms to run.

We could start a new game on same time slot though.

Byakhiam said:
I can be there if we can agree what we play beforehand and have minimum amount of players around.

I would think the current game with screwed France either means dropping whole France as suitable player nation or getting regular player for France and having a player in all three important duchies there every time. Which is already four players as a minimum and Jarkko, Flo and I can't take positions there as we have our own kingdoms to run.

We could start a new game on same time slot though.
Dare we use 1.04 in that case?

Well, I would like to continue the game so that we can convert it to EU2 and see how the outcome looks like.

I suggest dropping France as a player nation. Without player dukes France is totally screwed, because AI vassals will happily burn the French officials. The dukes can either continue as independent ones, or ask for German duchies (or they could switch allegiance to one of the three other player Kingdoms, they all do have holdings in France as it is already).

And yes, 1.04 is very good, the patch itself is good, but there are problems with the new 1066 scenario. Old saves can be continued with 1.04. And on Sunday seven players did play in the aptly named "Sunday morning game" for about seven hours without a CTD :)

Jarkko Suvinen said:
Well, I would like to continue the game so that we can convert it to EU2 and see how the outcome looks like.

I suggest dropping France as a player nation. Without player dukes France is totally screwed, because AI vassals will happily burn the French officials. The dukes can either continue as independent ones, or ask for German duchies (or they could switch allegiance to one of the three other player Kingdoms, they all do have holdings in France as it is already).

And yes, 1.04 is very good, the patch itself is good, but there are problems with the new 1066 scenario. Old saves can be continued with 1.04. And on Sunday seven players did play in the aptly named "Sunday morning game" for about seven hours without a CTD :)
OK, let's run with 1.04 then.

Please do report in who will be available tomorrow (in addition to me, Byak and Aldo). Gathenhielm, Flo, Arcorelli, Hive? We have more places too incase somebody else also wants to get their feet into CK MPing (Mowers, Damocles?) :)

hi guys, i'd be interested to join a MP game if you are able to take a noob on board (been playing sp only)

what is the game time in GMT? so I can translate it into australian eastern standard time. oh, also how long does a usual game last for? (have to work during the day)

Thanks. :cool:

RogueTrader said:
what is the game time in GMT? so I can translate it into australian eastern standard time. oh, also how long does a usual game last for? (have to work during the day)
Ok, let me see. It is 20 CET, but we are up here still in daylightsaving, so it means 18 GMT. Ie past midnight there...