• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

stevefarrell

Recruit
May 14, 2020
Hi

Today I purchased Suburbia and parks extension packs for xbox one. The parks pack is great but I cant see any changes that I have got for Suburbia.

It says you can build houses on paths etc but its not letting me and I see no benefit at all from this add on.

Any other xbox one users had this issue?

Thanks

Upvote 0
Hi

Today I purchased Suburbia and parks extension packs for xbox one. The parks pack is great but I cant see any changes that I have got for Suburbia.

It says you can build houses on paths etc but its not letting me and I see no benefit at all from this add on.

Any other xbox one users had this issue?

Thanks

Surburbia is a district building theme pack if I recall correctly. You have to set a district to that theme and the buildings will grow there.

When you set up your district, use inspector tool and click on the districts name. In the window you will see a button that looks like a blue house. Click on that and it opens the options for themes. You can also click the button at the top called “style buildings” which unlocks all versions of the service buildings regardless of map theme (US style fire station on European map for example)
When you change your theme to suburbia, all residential buildings currently built in the district will despawn and rebuild in that theme. you will take a hit on population momentarily so do it when Resi demand is high to avoid to many issues.