• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Cold Evil said:
DOWNLOAD EU06c

Fixed :p now no one will miss it ;P

Thanks a lot! But as it is not working with DD... I don't even have clean Vanilla.
I'll try the Asia mod :)

....so i got this mod, and I was playing as the byzantines. Anatolia declared war on me, and when my cavalry division was attacked, the game crashed....please help? I would really enjoy this mod.

....so i got this mod, and I was playing as the byzantines. Anatolia declared war on me, and when my cavalry division was attacked, the game crashed....please help? I would really enjoy this mod.

the last post was 3 years ago, i dont think that the maker is still active on this forum.

Yea, it would be nice if anyone can re-upload this mod. I am thinking of playing about with the older working version of this mod since i want to learn how to mod.

For now I am just playing around with it but I might try recreating what is listed in the more advance missing versions. I can't guarantee anything but if i end up creating something useful i might consider putting that up.

I do have one question for now; How do i unlock "black" provinces? I will probably find out by myself but an answer could save me time :happy: