Europa Universalis IV: Domination is Now Available!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wanted to play as Peasant Aragon

Unfortunately the event that was supposed to allow me to become one doesn't work - the option to kill the nobles just wasn't there - instead it was the same event from before the DLC

So my already ~8h campaign goes to trash.

Is this the second DLC in a row that's released in a decently polished state without any major gamebreaking bugs and with good reviews?

I may still have my doubts about mission tree induced power creep, but I think you are on a roll here, Tinto!

• 2Like
Reactions:
Is this the second DLC in a row that's released in a decently polished state without any major gamebreaking bugs and with good reviews?

I may still have my doubts about mission tree induced power creep, but I think you are on a roll here, Tinto!

Where are the special ships, neither in the vanilla game nor in the mods with code can you find them
I may have to retract my prior statement.

• 5Haha
Reactions:
I pre-ordered the game on nexus.gg, in order to support one of the streams promoting your game. Unfortunately it seems like the pre-order bonus isn't included when you order on nexus.gg, which wasn't clearly communicated on the website. The pre-order bonus also isn't available anywhere as a separate DLC. Is this working as intended? Will the pre-order bonus soon become available as a separate DLC? In the future, when pre-ordering something on nexus.gg, will you also not be receiving any of the pre-order bonuses?

Wanted to play as Peasant Aragon

Unfortunately the event that was supposed to allow me to become one doesn't work - the option to kill the nobles just wasn't there - instead it was the same event from before the DLC

So my already ~8h campaign goes to trash.
To get the option to become a peasant republic, you need to have either negative stability or below 50 legitimacy when the event happens.

• 2Like
Reactions:
I checked
I even put the codes in the mod myself, but I can't see them either in the mod or in the base game

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1,1 MB · Views: 0
  • 2.png
    2.png
    526,8 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.png
    3.png
    667,8 KB · Views: 0
There is some bug with one of the Eunuchs agenda, the one where the requirement is generating a certain amount of ADM mana and is also requiring to not have unembraced institutions. The last one I think it wants me to have absolutely all the institutions embraced in order to solve the agenda.

I checked
I even put the codes in the mod myself, but I can't see them either in the mod or in the base game
Did you unlock the units by getting one of the required modifiers (e.g. has_caravel = yes)? They work for me in the production interface(they are neither available in the province window nor in templates) if the Domination DLC is active and I use a run file with the code(or finish the mission which gives the modifier):
Code:
add_country_modifier = {
    name = spa_employ_galleon_modifier
    duration = -1 
}
1681942514812.png

• 2Like
Reactions:
Did you unlock the units by getting one of the required modifiers (e.g. has_caravel = yes)? They work for me in the production interface(they are neither available in the province window nor in templates) if the Domination DLC is active and I use a run file with the code(or finish the mission which gives the modifier):
Code:
add_country_modifier = {
    name = spa_employ_galleon_modifier
    duration = -1
}
View attachment 969258
Thank you for your reply
The problem in the mod was that I had not closed a bracket and the codes were not executed, and this problem was solved.