• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I find EU4 even more boring than EU3. What's to do in EU4, just arbitrarily declare war against other countries?

Reactions:
I found that I like Europa Universalis 3 a lot more than Europa Universalis 4. One of the reasons I enjoy playing EU 3 more, is technological differences arise between different countries and different parts of the world. In EU 4, technology spreads way too easily, in my opinion. I find it ridiculous that by late game in EU 4, the great majority of countries in the world have almost the same level of technological development.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I found that I like Europa Universalis 3 a lot more than Europa Universalis 4. One of the reasons I enjoy playing EU 3 more, is technological differences arise between different countries and different parts of the world. In EU 4, technology spreads way too easily, in my opinion. I find it ridiculous that by late game in EU 4, the great majority of countries in the world have almost the same level of technological development.
I know right ?
Furthermore as mentioned by others i too prefer the mechanics of EU 3, as well as the immersion the population of provinces bing with it.
I can't stop whisihng population would be represented in EU 4 and economy would matter more.

• 1Like
Reactions: