• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
R

rehtys

(This is a Meiou mod question but it will help with vanilla) I was playing Byzantium, I kicked the Turks ass and expanded into Greece getting vassals and such. I then realized the cores where a little lack luster, I had no cores on Epirus (who is a vassal) no cores on Bulgaria, and even less than I thought in Anatolia. I might also add that Bulgaria is in a PU with me. I'm pretty sure it's possible to do this, I have no modding experience, and the only thing I've really done is remove the wrath of god modifier. I already have found where I should add the decision. I'm not really sure how to put in the right code, I know it will have something to do with the province id, and to end I will keep tinkering with the files (I have made backups). Any help would be great. :)

This is what i'm going for, I have changed names and other stuff. My guess is that in the effect part it would be "core_province" and then above it would be the ID. I'm not sure at this point, if I will have the make like 30 decisions for each province?

Attachments

• What I have now.png
    What I have now.png
    12,9 KB · Views: 29