• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have to ask, I just saw that the game is out on steam. Ofcourse I'm going to buy it, however it doesn't seem like it will reach any ordinary gamingstores here in Stockholm, Sweden. But, can I buy, install and play the game from Steam even though I've installed EU3 and the other expansions from CD. Or do you have to buy EU3 and the expansions from Steam in order to install Heir to the Throne and play it from Steam?

I have to ask, I just saw that the game is out on steam. Ofcourse I'm going to buy it, however it doesn't seem like it will reach any ordinary gamingstores here in Stockholm, Sweden. But, can I buy, install and play the game from Steam even though I've installed EU3 and the other expansions from CD. Or do you have to buy EU3 and the expansions from Steam in order to install Heir to the Throne and play it from Steam?

Why dont you buy it from Gamersgate?

unlikely.

Probably never.