Enjoy our new BATTLETECH Basics: Combat video! Game will be released in April, Pre-order TODAY

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

TheLetterZ

Community Developer, general sweetheart
46 Badges
Nov 5, 2013
  • Empire of Sin
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • War of the Roses
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Paradox Order
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44 Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Prison Architect
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Victoria 2
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Rome Gold
  • Starvoid
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Sengoku
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Dungeonland
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • For The Glory
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Impire
  • King Arthur II
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Lead and Gold
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • March of the Eagles
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
Facebook%20Release%20image.png

We're thrilled to tell you that the first modern turn-based, tactical combat game set within the MechWarrior universe will launch this April for Windows PC and Mac.

Pre-order your copy TODAY!
Paradox Plaza
Steam

In the first of a three-part video series, Jordan Weisman (creator of BattleTech), Mitch Gitelman (Studio Manager) and Mike McCain (Game Director) detail BATTLETECH’s unique combat system and the tactical challenges players will face commanding building-sized war machines on the battlefield. There’s also a fair amount of ‘Mech-punching, naturally.

“BATTLETECH has been a passion project for our team and for the fans who helped to make it a reality. We have done our very best to deliver a tactical `Mech experience that will delight long-time fans and excite new players who have yet to enter the MechWarrior universe.” said Jordan Weisman, CEO of Harebrained Schemes and creator of the original board game and BATTLETECH universe.”We know players are anxious to get their hands on the final game, and HBS joins Paradox in our excitement to deliver this April.”

The year is 3025 and the galaxy is trapped in a cycle of perpetual war, fought by noble houses with enormous, mechanized combat vehicles called BattleMechs. From their starfaring base of operations the player commands a mercenary outfit of `Mechs and the MechWarriors who pilot them, struggling to stay afloat as they are drawn into a brutal interstellar civil war.

PSA: All Backers at the Recruit level and above will ALSO receive this special edition Shadow Hawk skin upon deployment. High Command thanks you for your continued support of the cause.
1f916.png

Last edited:
That Artwork is just fantastic!
Higher Res for a Wallpaper would be apreciated! ;)

There’s an Atlas II in the video. All Hell breaking loose in 3, 2, 1 ......

My kid and I just jumped around squealing in excitement watching the latest video. His first words were "When can we play Battletech, Dad?" after we both calmed down. He may be 5 but he knows an Atlas kicks ass!

I took part in beta, will i get pre order bonuses too?

Hi Razah!

If you backed the game at the Recruit Level or higher, you will automatically have access to the preorder bonus :)

I thoroughly enjoy playing XCom 2 and have been a fan of Battletech table top since the late 1980's and computer versions since Crescent Hawk, I am so excited to be able to finally play a version that brings all this together! You sold me when you included brawling in this version - props to you HBS!

Where did you get the avatar and badges from?
For me there was a new Section in the Avatar Selection. BATTLETECH - Initiate of the Order. There is a new Forum Code for the PDX Forum in Battletech Backerkit. I didn't actually find where to enter it. I think because of the same E-Mail Adress used and Steam connected it was automatically activated.

For me there was a new Section in the Avatar Selection. Iniate of the Order. There is a new Forum Code for the PDX Forum in Battletech Backerkit. I didn't actually find where to enter it. I think because of the same E-Mail Adress used and Steam connected it was automatically activated.
Ok, thx! Can't see nothing though. Maybe because I used a different email addresss? Can someone confirm this?

There’s an Atlas II in the video. All Hell breaking loose in 3, 2, 1 ......

Interesting. That's a skirmish, not a storyline.

Use the Code in Backerkit. Seems to work for others.
And YAY. Higher Res of the Artwork in the fresh new Kickstarter Update!

Last edited:
Ok, thx! Can't see nothing though. Maybe because I used a different email addresss? Can someone confirm this?
Go through your Backerkit. If it doesn't activate, you may have to see about getting in contact with HBS.

I got my Beta Backer badge to activate through Backerkit and show up here. The instructions are right on the Backerkit Digital Downloads page.

PSA: All Backers at the Recruit level and above will ALSO receive this special edition Shadow Hawk skin upon deployment. High Command thanks you for your continued support of the cause.
1f916.png

Adding this to the top post as well :)