Empire of Sin - There is a bug on the Xbox one console where the gang you are allied with heals the enemy gang instead of you, despite having a green

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

nyxz11

Recruit
Apr 8, 2021
Short summary of your issue There is a bug on the Xbox one console where the gang you are allied with heals the enemy gang instead of you, despite having a green shield as well. We have a business agreement and they show up as a green shield during combat, but act as a enemy. Healing the opposing gang instead.

Game Version
Empire of Sin: Base Game

What platform are you using?
Xbox One

What OS are you playing on?
Console

Do you have mods enabled?
No

Have you tried verifying your game files (Steam only)?
No

Please explain the issue you experienced in the most condensed way possible
I had a business agreement with another gang, forcing them to join combat with me when I would fight opposing gangs if they were nearby. They would then have a green shield assuming to be on my team.. but would heal the enemy gang instead and not join in on any shooting. Just as a support.

Please explain how to reproduce the issue

How much "pain" is this causing you?

Is there anything else you think could help us identify/replicate the issue?
Played as Angelo Genna at the beginning in Chinatown. Sat down with Al Capone for business agreement when walked into. Went with agreement and now they don't help in combat and help opposing gangs instead. Please fix

Upvote 0
Hey @nyxz11, I'm sorry to hear you've encountered an issue! I've logged this with the team and they are looking into it for you. If you happen to have a screenshot relating to this, could you send it over too, please? It could be helpful to our coders! Thanks! :)