Empire of Sin - The mission "Its all Irish to Me" Wants me to meet Yale as Al Capone and as i try to the NPC is bugged as he is standing where the ban

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Onewithallskill

Recruit
Dec 4, 2020
Short summary of your issue The mission "Its all Irish to Me" Wants me to meet Yale as Al Capone and as i try to the NPC is bugged as he is standing where the band plays in the speak easy. The pathing will not let me get close to him to speak and talk to him the activate the mission

Game Version

What platform are you using?
Steam

What OS are you playing on?
Windows

Do you have mods enabled?
No

Have you tried verifying your game files (Steam only)?
No

Please explain the issue you experienced in the most condensed way possible
Started the Frankie Yale mission change and when i get to that point i can't talk to the NPC because hes stuck behind the band and he has yet to leave that spot.

Please explain how to reproduce the issue
Complete Hit em where it hurts mission with frankie yale to start Its all irish to me

How much "pain" is this causing you?

Is there anything else you think could help us identify/replicate the issue?
Not sure besides play through the Yale missions.

Upload Attachment
File(s) attached

Attachments

• 2020.12.04-15.46.png
    2020.12.04-15.46.png
    4,7 MB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Apologies that you encountered this! Our team is aware of this issue and they are looking into it! :) Many thanks for including the attachment as well.
2022 and that bug is still present, it is a shame that they are selling this game for 50 dollars and that it cannot be played for more than 1 hour, unfortunate.
I am disappointed because I bought it excited today, because I had tried it before at my brother's house, in the forums there are many people who complain about exactly the same thing, can you do something at once?

• 1Like
Reactions:
Apologies that you encountered this! Our team is aware of this issue and they are looking into it! :) Many thanks for including the attachment as well.
He said, back then, and disappeared with our money... :mad:
Let's face it guys, this game stopped updating and a lot of missions are bugged or unfinished...

Last edited: