• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Seems like he got one:

Going by what he told me last he wasn't able to attain one

Tell it to the devs :p I was hoping they might like it enough to send me a pre-release key. I have a lot of great tips and videos I plan to make but I guess my channel isn't big enough to make the cut. Oh well, I'll just be waiting until D-Day with everyone else :)

Eh, their PR department probably has a limited number and they probably just rank requests by size of audience to make things simple. It would have been nice, but I have no idea how their process works, so it would be difficult to criticize.

I have been dreaming (literally) of a strategy I have been waiting to implement with Germany since I first started learning about this game. That will be my first big stream. Codename: Tigers All the Way Down

So we can start the download of HOI 4 on steam or/and we can start play the demo vision?
No and no :) Embargo is only for media people. You can start the download on monday once it is released and there is no demo.

Sorry, can someone explain this embargo to me? I seem to have missed some important info.
With reference to the stellaris release there are 2different embargos in paradox games:
So first some "important" people with popular streams/youtube channel will get their copies (that date was around 6days ago, last friday), but they aren't allowed to tell anyone about the game.
Then the first embargo lifts (stream embargo). That will happen today and those people are allowed to upload videos and stream all day long, but they aren't allowed to give a review opinion about the game.
Finaly some hours before release, the review embargo lifts and streamer and popular gaming websites are allowed to rate the game and say whats good and bad.

Reactions:
FOR GODSAKE STOP POSTING I MESSED UP> ITS STILL 3ANd HALF HOURS DX