• Crusader Kings II Expansion Subscription

Subscribe to the CK II Expansion and enjoy unlimited access to 13 major expansions and more!

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

Birger

Not really here...
6 Badges
Sep 21, 2001
www.wappenwiki.org
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • For The Glory
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • 500k Club
Wish I could, just noticed that I don't have the .zip anymore... :eek:o

adfs

Captain
8 Badges
Sep 20, 2009
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Darkest Hour
  • Deus Vult
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • For The Glory
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II
where can i download EGUFSM 1.1+1.2, the link does not work anymore, thx.

unmerged(219850)

Corporal
Aug 14, 2010
Hi, maybe this is not the right place to ask this, but it would be great if you help me.
I´m working on a patch for EU2 & FTG aiming to make individual sprites for each country or at least culture groups. The idea is making the sprites representing armies not consisting of one unit but three or more.
For example, the sprite i´ve designed for England level 1 Land Military is a longbowman with two billmen at his sides. The sprite works perfectly in game, but when combat occurs, it is not centered on the combat screen on the interface, it shows always outside the combat window, over the morale bar. What to do in order to remove this bug?:wacko: