• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Its random. They get a decision event where they can stay on the Axis or get a counter-coup and break from the Axis. If they do that, then you get a claim on Maribor as Germany and can launch the invasion. Once its all done, Italy will get the coast of Croatia, Hungary a serbian province and i believe Bulgaria gets part of North Macedonia

For it to work England must survive until 1943 or 44. They will get two events where they try to destroy the Heavy Water Plant (it doesnt really matter if they are Norway, RK or part of Germany) if they both fail, then you get the transport event and then a nuclear research site is built in edit: In the Tübingen province

I guess my issue is that once Yugoslavia joins the axis within a day the AI redeploys most of the units to the capital and most of the rest are moving wherever, and by the time the coup occurs the front with germany is wide open. the event should in someway lock all troops in place, until there is a coup or not. any coup that does occur happens within days of the signing. Not that they have a chance but it seems gamey that when the event to declare war happens the front is wide open and there is little or no combat until you reach the capitol.

RK Moskowien doesn't have and doesn't get (after destruction of the USSR) claim on Solikamsk ( 689 ). In addition, I have two suggestions:
1. Moskowien has problem with migrating capital after ceding Leningrad-Novgorod area, so maybe resolve it giving another, purely flavor event for RK Moskowien? Event 1000635 ("Ingermanland: Final Integration") could trigger something like "Capital is transferred to Moskau" for U40.
2. What about U40 (Moskowien) gaining cores on their default claims between Volga and Ural in final GPO event if the player previously destroys SU?

Three minor bugs:
1. Capitulation of the USA - noone (Japan, Germany, Canada, nazi US) gets claim on Attu (2174).
2. Partition of Canada - nazi French don't get core on St John (near US border, 2130), so they give it back to Canada.
3. Capitulation of US leaves island on Coral Sea Region (east of New Guinea) for the US.

Last edited:
Do you have any built nukes?

Also you need to manually load them unto a strategic bomber.

I have the same Problem with Nukes. I have all the required tech.Rockets and Strat Bombers attached nukes but no mission available.
I'm Playing Germany and Planed to end the war in the West with Nukes. I'm playing version 2.2.
I havnt registered my Game yet as im in the North West Highlands and using steam online is a no go... 2 weeks to update... No thanks.
I will register my game as soon as i can. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

I'm pretty sure that I couldn't do any aircraft mission (including nuke) if my planes were out of fuel (brown-red drop near unit picture).

Question: I know that mod encourages world conquest (sort of...), but shouldn't be possible to make peace with remaining Allies after capitullation of Britain and Bitter Peace if USA didn't join them yet? Say, GER pushes for lenient conditions for the West (either meeting with Petain was successful and cordial or peace treaty wasn't harsh; Mosley in power in Britain), contacts the US about managing peace treaty with CAN ("it was geltlemen game, after all and I want to focus on the East"). If CAN agrees, we have white peace (excluding some concessions during collapse of Britain), Free France is annexed by fascist one and that's all. Low chance of success even if initial conditions were met, but still (it's partial victory, though).

It's looks like it could be a code error according to an other mod with the same problem regarding nukes. I don't know the first thing about modding so i don't dabble.

Converting ships, specifically transport ships to CVLs, need to be nerfed hard!
I would agree, that it is usefull early on in the game, and does not seem to take that long should maybe take longer , I dont think it should be allowed to convert into the newer CVLS and the newer light CAGS .

I have got to january 1st 1964 and then a box pops up saying End of scenario. How can I continue my game?

You can go into your latest saved game file and change the end date to whatever you like. I don't think it will work if you go over the year 3999 or something crazy like that though. But beware, your leaders, ministers, and tech teams will all disappear on their retirement/death date, so no point in going to far into the future.

I have encountered the same nuke bug myself, and I've honestly run out of ideas as to what to do.

I'm pretty sure that I couldn't do any aircraft mission (including nuke) if my planes were out of fuel (brown-red drop near unit picture).

Nothing to do with fuel. Manually loaded onto a strategic bomber of the right tech, or onto an ICBM, the nukes will not work. It's actually worse than that: it's not just that the "nuke" mission doesn't show up. It disables every other mission! Once you load a nuke into the unit, the only available missions become "none" and "rebase". You take it out, normal mission functionality returns (but obviously without the nuke option).

It's looks like it could be a code error according to an other mod with the same problem regarding nukes. I don't know the first thing about modding so i don't dabble.

I followed this and investigated. While you had a good idea, and thank you for trying, it turns out that that's not the problem. I went into the secret weapons txt and the "nuke" mission is correctly enabled.
The bug seems bigger than this and extends to other parts of nuclear technology: the game will not let me build up my reactor past level 5, even with the requisite tech all researched.

What I find really suspicious and potentially indicative to a solution is that this is bigger than the "nuke" mission just being absent - it breaks every other mission too. Assuming that the mod creators can't help rn @Hirz @JJMerrill , I'll appeal to the users on the board who might be more mod-savvy than I am. What could this mean? Is there a list of missions with relative descriptions that I could open up to see if the "nuke" strings accidentally break the whole code? What else could we brainstorm to attempt a solution? I'm currently in the middle of the best WW2 run I've had in DH so far, and I would hate to have to abandon it (and postwar gameplay) because of this bug. Can we get together and solve it?

Last edited:
Guys, for the Italian minister pictures, download TGC mod as it has the missing pics. Open Italian ministers file and see the name of their pics and just copy/paste them from TGC to EoD pics folder.

In relation to mission nukes they have it enabled by default in the misc file and I think it shouldn't, WiF2 doesn't have and I confirmed DH Full doesn't have it either so that might very well be the reason for the bug. I mean this line:

# _MISSION_NUKE_
0 # 0 = disabled by default, 1 = enabled by default

In EoD is set to 1. I suggest you guys change it to 0 as you see here. You'll probably need to start a new game though.

• 1Love
Reactions:
In relation to mission nukes they have it enabled by default in the misc file and I think it shouldn't, WiF2 doesn't have and I confirmed DH Full doesn't have it either so that might very well be the reason for the bug. I mean this line:

I can confirm that this fix does not work for pre-existing saved games. I need to figure out how to test it in a new savegame to see if that option is available at least. Will report results here