• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(52706)

Second Lieutenant
Jan 10, 2006
I was dissapointed with the two-colour coa's of the conquered infidel provinces. I hate when I want to establish a new christian kingdom in the infidel's lands and I cannot distinguish my vassals.
So I decided to pick several coa's from the internet (original and fantastic) and convert them to ck-coa's and even design my own.
Maybe, someone will find them funny to use, so I decided to post and share them.
A big "thank you" to Harvard for the woodtexture template

A nice things you've got here mate! Just wondering, when downloading them, are they tagged and ready for the game?

Snugglie said:
A nice things you've got here mate! Just wondering, when downloading them, are they tagged and ready for the game?

By "tagged" you mean that they "belong" to a province? If so, the answer is no.
Only the rea coa's posted on 25-06-2008 09:10 can be related to west-europe coa's, but I have not give them the proper tag, I 've just give them the proper town, county or duchy name.
The coa's in my last post, and the others to come, are "fantastic" they can be used for africa and middle-east provinces (if you don't want to see the boring 2-color coa's). And to be honest this is my first purpose.

Durante said:
By "tagged" you mean that they "belong" to a province? If so, the answer is no.
Only the rea coa's posted on 25-06-2008 09:10 can be related to west-europe coa's, but I have not give them the proper tag, I 've just give them the proper town, county or duchy name.
The coa's in my last post, and the others to come, are "fantastic" they can be used for africa and middle-east provinces (if you don't want to see the boring 2-color coa's). And to be honest this is my first purpose.
Ah, well, it is a cause I support, sir! :) Just wondering before downloading, thank you very much for your work. I mean seriously, who doesn't hate those two-colour CoA's? :D

Looks nice. So all those in the second post are fictional then?

Kambe said:
How do I use these? do I delete the old ones and put these or what?
Well, you're always recommended to back up your original files before editing, so do that. After that:
  1. Find a CoA you want to replace, check its tag
  2. Find one you want to replace it with, name it the same thing as the original
  3. Copy the new one (CTRL+C) and paste (CTRL+V) it in the original folder
  4. Voila! New CoA

Snugglie said:
Well, you're always recommended to back up your original files before editing, so do that. After that:
  1. Find a CoA you want to replace, check its tag
  2. Find one you want to replace it with, name it the same thing as the original
  3. Copy the new one (CTRL+C) and paste (CTRL+V) it in the original folder
  4. Voila! New CoA

yeah I figured that already, but it would be awesome if some1 gave this files tags so we can only replace files

Kambe said:
yeah I figured that already, but it would be awesome if some1 gave this files tags so we can only replace files
The ones in the last posting are apparently completely fictitious, i.e. you can use them to whoever you want. Always something. :D