• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I got started back on Three Kingdoms VII for PS2. Fell in love with that period of history and started studying it. Though it was 8 which really got me loving the game series since they added in playing as an officer, gaining ranks, offices, titles, marriage, sworn brotherhoods, and children. 8 and 10 are probably by far my favorite since you can live the life of an officer instead of a ruler.

I will certainly give you another character to possibly choose for this upcoming AAR. Not sure if I want to go warrior again.

Wow, that was a hell of a ride !
As for my character, Laenara, I am really surprise of how she managed to fall on her feet. Especially having her daughter becoming the next queen.

And yeah, I will gladly create a character for your next AAR if I can, although I do not know much about this period.
Will the characters specifically be warlords ?

Wow, that was a hell of a ride !
As for my character, Laenara, I am really surprise of how she managed to fall on her feet. Especially having her daughter becoming the next queen.

And yeah, I will gladly create a character for your next AAR if I can, although I do not know much about this period.
Will the characters specifically be warlords ?
Yeah, Laenara had quite the ride. She also gave me a big surprise by being the MVP of the Battle of Rembrance, winning two dragon fights! That's something!

As for the next AAR, your characters will start as courtier, but in the Three Kingdoms mod when a vassal dies he is replaced by a courtier, so good characters easily get lands, especially if their master has a large domain. And from that point on... well, let's say there is a special casus belli to "seize" pretty much anything.