• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

FangirlCrazily

Second Lieutenant
Community Ambassador
Feb 7, 2023
Dragon Dawn Release - Thumbnail.png

IT'S ALMOST TIME!

Join us tomorrow at 2pm CET as we countdown to the release of Dragon Dawn!

The content pack (+ Wyvern Update) will be available at 3pm CET!

Get notified when we go live

• 9Like
  • 3Love
Reactions:
Is it possible to avoid an automatic download, and if so, how? I'm not sure if I'll be able to finish my game before 3 PM tomorrow, although I do think I'll be far enough in that I can finish it in a single session starting before that time, so I guess if nothing else, I could avoid the update by keeping my session active?

Reactions:
Is it possible to avoid an automatic download, and if so, how? I'm not sure if I'll be able to finish my game before 3 PM tomorrow, although I do think I'll be far enough in that I can finish it in a single session starting before that time, so I guess if nothing else, I could avoid the update by keeping my session active?

I'm sure there's a better way, but if you shut down steam after launching the game I don't think it checks again - at least it didn't for me last time I killed the steam process (frees up resources).

You might be able to open tje game properties on steam and revert back to tj3 current patch. Paradox usually keeps a couple of older patches available on steam.

Will the save files be compatable, or have I just wasted a weekend finishing my campaigns for no reason? :)
Unmodded games should have no issues continuing after the update, though giving guarantees is hard to do.

Reactions: