• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You will need to overwrite the latest version with the AoD 1.08 patch. However doing so, might make the game unstable since the 1.08 patch can't over scripts, files events, etc. that didn't exist when 1.08 was release. I would recommend you make a copy of your steam version and apply the 1.08 patch against it. Then test it.

What's the reason you want to downgrade to 1.08? 1.13 release is currently being worked on.

The game is not on gog. Maybe you have it on gamers gate.

If you have GamersGate then log into your account (you will need the email you used to purchase the game and your password), go to My Purchases, click on More Details. A new screen will load. Download the game then download the 108.rar patch and apply it.

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Reactions:
You will need to overwrite the latest version with the AoD 1.08 patch. However doing so, might make the game unstable since the 1.08 patch can't over scripts, files events, etc. that didn't exist when 1.08 was release. I would recommend you make a copy of your steam version and apply the 1.08 patch against it. Then test it.

What's the reason you want to downgrade to 1.08? 1.13 release is currently being worked on.
i wanted to play a mod but it broke on 1.12

i wanted to play a mod but it broke on 1.12
If the mod works on 1.11 (or any previous version), you will need to install that version or an earlier version and apply the patches up to the version that the mod works with.
You can also contact the person who created the mod to see if they have updated their mod.