• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
LOL Pearl Harbor.

LOL!

Nice update, some vicious action. Good thing that one officer heard the approching assault or our Japanese Friends wouldn't have fared quite "as well".

Last edited:
No, Chuck can't. Maybe in his prime he could have made an attempt, but not now.

It sounded at the very start way too much like Major Winters' (of Band of Brothers fame) description of the Battle of Brecourt Manor where they stormed a line of trenches with a bunker position. Anyhow, the different terrain and night assault made for radically different elements.

I actually watched that episode the day before. But nonetheless, isn't that the way they should do that. Send out a scout? For the second part (attack on the Japanese) I was inspired by Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault.

December 7th, 1944

I feel so stupid.

No, Chuck can't. Maybe in his prime he could have made an attempt, but not now.

Chuck Norris transcends time and space.

Did you know we never actually nuked Japan? Chuck Norris jumped out of a plane and punched the ground. :D I actually like Theodore Roosvelt more than Chuck Norris. He was badass and really did all that stuff.

He did not even board the plane. He was just sitting at home and thought about nukes. Then you know what came next...:p

I feel so stupid.

I am not trying to make you feel stupid. I apologize. :(

He did not even board the plane. He was just sitting at home and thought about nukes. Then you know what came next...:p

Chuck Norris...he can nuke Japan but he couldn't make Mike Huckabee President.