• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ok, it will come up as the 1936 scenario if you did it as I think you did.

Additionally, which Risk Mod are we referring to? One you down-loaded at TRP?

If you need more assistence, no problem. More details though are always nice. :D

Like by it self? Like when I downl;oaded the stoneroad mod it was just the stoanroad mod. Like I don't see the risk loading screen or nothing. Tell me what website to go to and what to download. I'll just uninstall everything and start from vanillia.

Sounds good, I want and need more beta testers ! Your on. I have a few conditions:

Keep the beta to yourself generally and send interested parties to me. This way all will benifit from me getting useful and timely feedback. Your play-testing is 'extreme' value to the mod, any game or mod for that matter.

Next let us forget the 'old one' posted at TRP. I just leave it there now for 'historical reasons' :D :rofl: pun intended !!

I am mere days away from posting the next beta or beta2 of Risk Battle Mod will give you instructions when I post it there. The old beta is now pulled down. The AAR's continue to be valuable feedback on the first beta I value them highly as the modder. :D

Thanks again for your interest and will update soon.