• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Jan 30, 2013
I have noticed that everytime I host a DM game, my difficulty is set on default of Hard on the Server browser. Even if I change the difficulty, it remains as Hard on the browser. Once a player joins my game, the difficulty refreshes on the server browser to whatever I have set. If I change it again, it stays at the previous difficulty still, until someone joins in again.

In other words, DM mode difficulty is displayed as Hard (default) until someone joins my game, then it is updated on server browser. I have checked this thoroughly using a friends account looking @ the server browser and joining my game.

I'm not sure if its happening to more people, but it would explain why no one wanted to join my games before up until I realized this. Now I just have someone join my game to refresh the difficulty, then they can leave and do something else if they want to.

Please fix this. It makes it hard for alot of people to join DM games, since they see a higher difficulty game, even though it is set lower.

Thanks.

Upvote 0