• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(30320)

Recruit
10 Badges
Jun 9, 2004
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
When playing as Great Britain in a multiplayer game against my brother after saving and reloading the game dissent suddenly changed from 0% to 76%! My industri etc worked fine until reloading so it cant just be that I am not seeing the actually dissent. I am playing 1.06c :confused: Is this a known bug? Please help
:confused:

Upvote 0
The player that got the dissent was probably not the host. This happens due to lag issues and the biggest problem is for Germany as it often declares war on its neighbours which causes dissent. My suggestion would be to save and reload the game every couple of months so that you see how much IC you actually have and make sure that you produce enough consumer goods so your dissent does not increase. the other suggestion is for player who plays germany get to be the host.

F

Fiendix said:
The player that got the dissent was probably not the host. This happens due to lag issues and the biggest problem is for Germany as it often declares war on its neighbours which causes dissent. My suggestion would be to save and reload the game every couple of months so that you see how much IC you actually have and make sure that you produce enough consumer goods so your dissent does not increase. the other suggestion is for player who plays germany get to be the host.

F

It was as you suggested not the host who got the dissent. It was me playing Great Britain. It only happens when I assume military controll over minor nations though. Seems to me you get that nations dissent if you lose or becomes annexed. And as you say it only becomes obvious after you reload.