• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Anyone mind if I kibbutz with my own wild fanciful analysis of the situation once the turns are progressing?

At least I can find solace in the ridiculous fact that your toilet water flows backwards.

? I can't say I've noticed that. I'm usually too busy drinking out of the bowl to take any notice.

I'll poke athalcor a bit then ..

Jonti, no!

Another diplomacy game started?

Time for the usual then:

Down with France!

Get off the sidelines and get in the game, son!

Sorry, you backed out on GMing, so you must be punished by exclusion.

Shun, shun the unbeliever!

Chaaaaaaaaaaaarliiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Anyone mind if I kibbutz with my own wild fanciful analysis of the situation once the turns are progressing?

That would be very nice. :cool:

If anyone wants to make anonymous proclamations, insinuations or spread misinformation to the nations of Europe, feel free to pm them to me. I will then publish them in the thread, thus sparing your good name.

It has to be about the game, not gay kangaroos, though.

Turkey would like to support Russia in her claim that it is spelled "color". British spellers need to get with the 21st century.

Turkey would like to support Russia in her claim that it is spelled "color". British spellers need to get with the 21st century.

I veto, colour is the proper word!

queen_cash_story_682905c.jpg

Your queen is not amused.

Don't come crying to me when all your colors are messed up in posts cause you spell things archaically.

Do I really need to break out the cluebat and use it to hammer home the fact that it's spelled "kleuren"?!?!
:p