• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

sinclairthebarber

Recruit
14 Badges
Jun 26, 2020
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Surviving Mars
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
Hi, I've been playing this on PS4 and was trying to get the rest of the downloads. I seen that in the PS Store they don't have anymore downloads. My plan was to buy the game for PC but wasn't sure if there was discs for it or were they digital downloads. If it's a disc then I'll have to buy a laptop that has a disc drive. If not it'll be great because I can use my Chromebook.

Please any info would be great. I really like this came.

Upvote 0
Be careful. Microsoft confirms that the Steam items are NOT compatible with the Microsoft Windows 10 Edition & therefore most likely will not work on XBOX version as they are essentially the same thing.

Be careful. Microsoft confirms that the Steam items are NOT compatible with the Microsoft Windows 10 Edition & therefore most likely will not work on XBOX version as they are essentially the same thing.
That is correct - purchases from different stores are not transferrable. I'm not even sure MS share them between Xbox and gamepass, even though they are effectively the same store!