• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

thedomotan

Recruit
8 Badges
Aug 28, 2023
  • Magicka 2
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Stellaris: Necroids
Hi there, I've recently been trying to play the AGOT mod with my friend however we keep having an issue with my checksum. It's most definitely an issue on my side, as when I search for multiplayer games by checksum I can't find anyone, whereas he has a list of people and has checked with other friends.

We have played vanilla and ran into no issues there, both having the same checksum. we've also tried with other mods and still run into the same issue. I've tried the support posted in other forums, mainly doing a full re-install of the game, the mods and all their files and still end up running into the same issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Is the version of AGOT the same? Are you using any submods? Is he using any submods?

Also, is debug mode activated? If so, that's probably part of the issue.

We've both reinstalled the mod to ensure there's no updates and have confirmed we're on the same version. We are also not in debug mode and have checked.

Huh. Unless you have more than one mod active, I'm not sure what the problem is. Is your mod playset the exact same as his?

I thought those were the only things that affected checksums... unless it's something really strange like Steam Workshop versus manual download.

I'm running into the same issue. We have the same mods, same order, and neither of us are in debug mode. But we have different checksums. And when we change our mods or remove mods, out checksums don't change. It's frustrating.