• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

EUG_MadMat

Colonel
33 Badges
Mar 1, 2017
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
  • Lead and Gold
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Gettysburg
  • For the Motherland
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Prison Architect
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • BATTLETECH
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44 Deluxe Edition
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Eugen Systems Staff
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Pride of Nations
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV
Let’s focus today on a most unusual German division, the “mongrel” 91. Luftlande.
http://www.eugensystems.com/steel-division-normandy-44-91-lutflande/

miniature-1.png

"In phase B, the 91. Luftlande gets regular Grenadiers, as well StuGs (including the StuH 42 support gun variant)

Nop,
a patch released a few MONTH ago has made Stuh 42 available in phase A for luftlande division.

Stuh 42 in phase A, with the AT plane are the two biggest strength of this division, how is it even possible to make a mistake on that ?

"In phase B, the 91. Luftlande gets regular Grenadiers, as well StuGs (including the StuH 42 support gun variant)

Nop,
a patch released a few MONTH ago has made Stuh 42 available in phase A for luftlande division.

Stuh 42 in phase A, with the AT plane are the two biggest strength of this division, how is it even possible to make a mistake on that ?

lol

LL has character. One of its gaps is the lack of offmap support in B. You get offmaps in A, have none in B and get more in C.
I don't even own the game, and my experience with it is strictly from watching others play it over Steam Stream, but I gotta ask this question: If you can get something in phase A, then are you really lacking it in phase B? o_O That doesn't sound like "character" to me, at all.

Please tell me that you didn't need me to point out the incredibly obvious (remember, on these forums all Paradox owned/published games are listed right under the avatar) in order to figure that out for yourself? o_O

Oh dear, you did, didn't you?