• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Mr. Capiatlist said:
Before I post that final update (hopefully tomorrow) I'd like to know if there is a way I could start my next AAR with a video? Do I host it on a website? (If so which one and is it free?) Or is there a way to just put it on? Tell me now!

Now that would be a cool concept. Of course every other author would have to match you. :) Ads in the newspapers: looking for actress to play in my new AAR introduction. No pay, just the satisfaction of starring in a feature story. :D

Mettermrck said:
Now that would be a cool concept. Of course every other author would have to match you. :) Ads in the newspapers: looking for actress to play in my new AAR introduction. No pay, just the satisfaction of starring in a feature story. :D
It was going to be a cheap voice-over about what happended in the 1920's, but I planned the movie in 1905, and most of it came pretty close to true between 1912 and 1920. Poland is the big bear....

I am almost done with the HoI mod, just give me a few days....

I'm gonna start the next thread! :D :cool: