• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Mr. Capiatlist said:
Okay, no update just yet, but here are some picts:

FullMapcopy.jpg

Our Empire as of 1520

EE000.jpg

The Battle of Krakow begins with the Poles turning tail and fleeing....

EE001.jpg

Byzantine Infantry massacre lightly-armoured Polish troops just in time for the Cataphracts to arrive and finish them off.

EE002.jpg

The Royal Cavalry (not the Cataphracts (Royal Cavalry have the funny hats)) smash through the Polish lines and gain access to the doomed siege machines of the Polish Army.

**All battle images done using Empire Earth Art of Conquest and I hope that's okay with them! :cool:

What is that land whos cotrols prussia and courland?

Courland [was] part of the Grand Princepality of Prussia, what happened is that if I had started EuII with every bit of territory I controled at the end of CK, I'd practically own Europe within a few years so I made several Grand Principalities (Prussia, Moldavia, Russia, Smolnesk, Traxonia and Slovakia).

He he he.... I like how you added the Iceburg....
Ahh... now just clicking the link to Vicky, truely amazing... in HOI1 there is going to be noone....

Glad, you're still around..:)

How about a new 'through the ages' scenario with some restrictions in CK, like not able to conquer any lands, only marry for them?;)

binTravkin said:
Glad, you're still around..:)

How about a new 'through the ages' scenario with some restrictions in CK, like not able to conquer any lands, only marry for them?;)

I am actually waiting for Terra Universalis' map to be finished and then the mgea campaign will continue, 2100 to 3000! Heil Byzantien!