• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(17523)

People before principle
Jun 9, 2003
Visit site
I have a bit of a strange question.

I am trying to script an event, but for this I understand I need monarch files, etc....

These should be in the eu2 database.

Because I havn't installed eu2 on this computer, I can't reach it.

So my question is: is there a public ftp server or something like that with those files online?

(just to lazy to travel 200km to get the cd):rolleyes:

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but all of the new patches contained on this website have all the files you need...leader, monarch, event, all the .csv files. I would suggest downloading one of those patches and see what you can extract from them. If you are eveenting for EEP or AGC, I would suggest downloading them and looking at the files that way. If you're only looking for a few id numbers, post them here and I'm sure there are people who can give you the answers you need. If you do it in the next 15 minutes, I can help you...if not, I'm happy to help you in the morning when I wake up. :)

Thanks, I indeed looked in the eep files but I don't seem to be able to read all the files I needed.
I need the ID's of the leaders during the Dutch and Batavian republic as well as the monarch ID of Willem V. The are from the Netherlands, priod approximatly 1770 till 1810

Maybe I need more, the events are in the eep forum under thread title do the events exist?

But I will try do download some more. Could croos post them into here but don't think that is really appreciated?

Last edited: