• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

AuroraBora

Private
Jun 3, 2019
okay basically I want to add a pod or 2(by default a pod only carried enough for 1 item or the other that arrives at the same time as your rocket drop an rc commander and 10 units of cement to make a landing pad that the rocket will then use on intial landing thus no dust storm to damage my fledgling base

Alas, I am a noob, and on here because I can't even get custom sponsors to work.
But good luck friend! :D

okay is relatively simple(once you figure out what the heck you are doing that is) first I figured out how to make my own logo and then my own sponsor admittedly by the time I was making my sponsor I had already fiddled a few days figuring out the making mission logos

okay is relatively simple(once you figure out what the heck you are doing that is) first I figured out how to make my own logo and then my own sponsor admittedly by the time I was making my sponsor I had already fiddled a few days figuring out the making mission logos

I'm struggling with getting custom sponsors to be able to use some of the other sponsors buildings / resupply things.