• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

SkullFace96

Recruit
Aug 14, 2019
I've always wanted to create my "Own" storyline/campaign with custom heroes, without the use of already premade ones. Even in AoW3 I've tried to figure out how to mod the game so I can create my own heroes in it and disable the vanilla ones (I've failed). I just dislike the idea that it is so easy to create a commander, but not possible for custom hero pools.

P.S. If its possible, a step-by-step guide on how to create heroes and disable vanilla ones.

Upvote 0
I agree. I would love an option to make the game only choose (or at least choose first) from custom hero pools before using any of the default ones. It's annoying having to manually pick the leaders I've created to ensure they get in a game.

Stellaris for example gave you the option of flagging races you make for whether or not they can be chosen as a random race during game setup. AoW needs that as well. Along with a priority option to make custom leaders get picked more often.