• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hota

Corporal
90 Badges
Feb 22, 2001
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
  • Surviving Mars
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Victoria 2
I'm getting a crash to the desktop on 2 May 1941. It seems to be showing 3 pop up windows before the crash but I'm not sure what they say (it shuts down too quckly).

My Specs:
NA 1.01 Patch
1.80 Ghz Pent
512 Mb RAM
Win XP Pro SP1

Also, how do I influence countries? I can't seem to find it on the diplomacy menu. And is there anyway to delete something from the build queue? (I accidently built 5 Militia divisions instead of Airborne divisions)! One more, is it possible to change the default names that are assigned to new units/army groups?

Thanks in advance!

-Hota

The first problem you mention re the CTD in '41 looks like a bug rather than a technical support issue. I suggest you post it on the Bug Reporting forum. They're really busy there, though, so it might take a little while before you'll get an answer on a new bug. Make sure you read the stickies and check to see if anyone else has already reported it, and don't forget not to use the word bug in your thread title if you do start a new one.

The other questions you ask should actually be posted on the General Discussion forum where there are all sorts of people who can help you. Ryeuken seems to have provided the correct answers already, though, so there's probably no need. In future, though...

The stuff that should be reported/asked in this forum is more of the technical support variety...can't start the game, can't patch, weird sound, weird video...that sort of thing.

Since you will be reposting elsewhere we will let them handle it and close this one off.
*Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.