• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

SheriGB

Private
9 Badges
Feb 10, 2023
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
I want my money back for a new console and having to repurchase cities digitally in order to qualify for remastered for free (I prev had an xbox one and the game disc) I upgraded my console and repurchased digitally for the SOLE purpose of being able to play 25 tiles on this game) after the 3 months of being unable to save, my game now keeps crashing. I've had enough of this and I will not buy another dlc or CS2

I want my money back for a new console and having to repurchase cities digitally in order to qualify for remastered for free (I prev had an xbox one and the game disc) I upgraded my console and repurchased digitally for the SOLE purpose of being able to play 25 tiles on this game) after the 3 months of being unable to save, my game now keeps crashing. I've had enough of this and I will not buy another dlc or CS2
I feel your pain and frustration but could you please specify when/how does the game crash? I'm playing on XSX and I can see lots of bugs but no crashes so far.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I feel your pain and frustration but could you please specify when/how does the game crash? I'm playing on XSX and I can see lots of bugs but no crashes so far.
I can't be specific, do you mean how long a game session or filesize etc? Last time I had played for about 2 hours and had forgotten I had turned autosave off as advised during the previous saving issues