Crusader Kings II: 3.1 Great Works Update is now live! [checksum KKAD] - Not for problem reports

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is their an ETA on when the next hotfix will happen to fix that claw hand county near the Byzantium Empire that you can't click on in any of the custom game bookmarks since it doesn't exist but exists?

hello, how i can use execution from great building? Is there some button for that or just use usual execution option and wish for luck?
*sorry for poor knowledges of english language, i'm new on similar forums*

hello, how i can use execution from great building? Is there some button for that or just use usual execution option and wish for luck?
*sorry for poor knowledges of english language, i'm new on similar forums*
not 100% sure but I think the game rolls for it with all the other murder styles you can perform.

What i would like to know is if those execution methods when rolled for get you a character modifier (like the dragon burning someone or turning into puppet at the dinner table)?

not 100% sure but I think the game rolls for it with all the other murder styles you can perform.

What i would like to know is if those execution methods when rolled for get you a character modifier (like the dragon burning someone or turning into puppet at the dinner table)?
firstly, thanks for answer
secondly, maybe you'll get modifiers, but i don't think so, maybe later you'll have some traits or bonus points to characteristics...