Crusader Kings 2 - 2.7.2 Tiny Patch is now Live! - Checksum GMTV - NOT FOR PROBLEM REPORTS

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad cults will now have some self-control. I play old gods with 4 of my friends, and one will create a cult and then die, with every character. We would usually end up with around 7 cults within the realm, this would always create problems because everybody within the Kingdom/Empire would be in one of 7 cults.

Isn't there a better way to nerf cults than arbitrary time restrictions on recruitment? I hate those.

What they should have done is increase the danger of being in a secret cult. If you join a satanic cult, there should be a very strong danger of getting burned at the stake...

Still no fix to the "can't join factions because your in the same society" bug?

Also the cooldown period for inviting is far to high now, nothing wrong with 5 years. Your lucky to survive ten years in this game half the time, especially if your character is competent.

What they should have done is increase the danger of being in a secret cult. If you join a satanic cult, there should be a very strong danger of getting burned at the stake...

Thats already really high for the AI, theres basically a permanent heretic fire in most realms.

tirefire.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.