• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Seen said:
Not even a half attempt to take over my lands by marriage of a desperate man? :rolleyes:

Errrm no, I didn't try to. In fact it was your own stubbornness which will cause the fall of my dynasty; nothing really gets worse if someone from my dynasty happens to inherit because you will continue play as the character. I will not get to inherit anything by person, and finally you should have found a heir of your own (if you don't you're screwed with a country cus anyways), thus this scenario of you playing a member of my dynasty should not come true.

Chaingun said:
Errrm no, I didn't try to. In fact it was your own stubbornness which will cause the fall of my dynasty; nothing really gets worse if someone from my dynasty happens to inherit because you will continue play as the character. I will not get to inherit anything by person, and finally you should have found a heir of your own (if you don't you're screwed with a country cus anyways), thus this scenario of you playing a member of my dynasty should not come true.
well, for the same reason the husband of my daughter will be the new duke. It would have been your son, which indeed technicly make me able to play on, but theoraticly make me part of Uppsala :D . I wish to continue as indipendent duke loyal to the King directly if you dont mind...