• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

ReaperTotem

Recruit
Sep 21, 2020
Do you guys know if we are going to have the ability to save our progress on one console and continue on another one ??
I have PS4 and would love to continue the same gameplay / progress through my switch.
Is that something we are able to do ?? Anyone know ??

Do you guys know if we are going to have the ability to save our progress on one console and continue on another one ??
I have PS4 and would love to continue the same gameplay / progress through my switch.
Is that something we are able to do ?? Anyone know ??

Highly doubtful. Cross-save is very specific in what it can and cannot do. I know Destiny 2 is a big game that does cross-save but it works due to player profiles and the type of game it is. Witcher 3 became cross-save enabled but only between PC and Switch, which a patch allowed. Most other games that allow switching from console to console are usually multiplayer games like Fortnight and Rocket League.

The developer would have to actually put in work to be able to cross-platform save and as it's not really a requested item, I doubt it'll happen, at least not at launch. If the game does well, there is always a possibility a patch may come in but again it's doubtful.