• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm kinda hoping for an election system fix... I just went back through while playing the mod a while back and realized it's possible for a very popular ruler to lose a popular election because another character has the same religion/political standing and similar enough in other ways to somehow barely win. I also remember from playing a long time ago that Galle had the election events that require characters to vote set up so the election result event fires either the same day or the day after the eliction event itself, so multiplayer results in votes not counting when it comes to players being involved in the voting process.

Happy to see CotC will live on! It's the most unique among all Paradox mods; I mean, feudalism in SPACE?!

I just hope you don't go too far away from Galle's vision, especially concerning stuff like alien species. I love CotC's human-only setting.

So if this is going to happen, people need to get organised.

I would suggest that someone make a Discord server and everyone interested in developing this mod join it.

Now I'm hyped for this again, loved this so much back in the day

There had been a new attempt to update it here :
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...-the-crisis-in-the-confederation-mod.1087860/

Going by a post in march `19 the author is looking for help to update further.
....However I did post something on Steam about finding a new team and trying to revive this mod once more (Since I have a ton more free time) but that's only if modders are willing to help us out.
Just posting this thread link in here, so it wil be known to potential helping hands.

Hope yet remains...